Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 11: Slacking Accomplished!

I totally dissed both this blog and my "weight-loss plan" during camp week. Well, not totally. I did steer clear of desserts (except for the pumpkin pie...but I only ate the custard part--hey, it's a vegetable!). Last fall, the no-sweets strategy translated to 10 pounds off, with no additional measures to account for the loss. However, I think I'm going to have to work harder than that to ditch these last 15-20. The scale didn't budge while I was away. Which is OK, but I'm still targeting Nov. 13th as my next big weigh-in.

I'll have to strategize later about the coming week, as my 3-year-old daughter is whining at my side (again), and I don't have the energy to concentrate hard enough to tune her out and think at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment