Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 1: Getting Started

I have approximately 10 minutes to devote to this first entry. While I write, the children are fighting, my hair is drying into an awkward shape, and a list of about 37 things I need to do in the next 4 days is ricocheting around my brain like a swarm of bumblebees (which, by the way, is one of the things I need to do before we leave for camp: spray the bee's nest in the northeast gutter).

I'm starting this new blog as a supplement to my other one, Life in A-Town. This is going to be my "body blog," where I write about my ongoing weight war. I'm committed to blogging (and battling) for at least the next 100 days: Aug. 6 (1 day after my oldest child's 10th birthday) through Nov. 13 (1 month before my own 35th b-day).

The name--it's a stretch--but I amuse myself with attempts to be clever: Grace's A-Town-Oh-Me is a play on "Gray's Anatomy." This is a blog about my anatomy, physiology, spirituality, and, I hope, my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment